A Little Warmer
2:59:00 PM Jem Lawren 0 Comments
Brooch & Stones
9:35:00 AM Jem Lawren 0 Comments
Ways to wear a brooch:
- In the hair
- On a coat/jacket/blazer
- On a purse
- On necklaces
- On hats
- On Scarves
Free Link Submission
On The Run Mondays: Giving...the best part!
11:17:00 AM Jem Lawren 0 Comments
Ooh I Like Fridays: Out and About
10:21:00 AM Jem Lawren 0 Comments
Catch the Eye Thursdays: RL
7:51:00 AM Jem Lawren 0 Comments
Peep some outfit ideas from RL:
Make a Statement Wednesdays: Nasty, Dirty Statements
8:16:00 AM Jem Lawren 0 Comments
- Try storing the jewelry in a sealed plastic bag.
- Before wearing add 1 or 2 coating of clear nail polish (any brand will do the job). This will create a seal over the metal.
- Spray a coat of Crystal clear Enamel. You can find this at your local Wal-Mart or hardware store.
- Put your tarnished jewelry in a bowl with some warm water, salt and baking soda ; letting it soak for about 10 to 15 minutes. This will clean the spots off without going through the trouble of hand-polishing. Dry with a cloth or paper towel.
- Toothpaste. Yes, toothpaste…any brand will do the trick. Apply a sizeable amount to your finger tips and gently rub the toothpaste onto the jewelry. Rinse with warm water and dry with a cloth or paper towel.
- Purchasing cleaners formulated for fashion or costume jewelry.
I miss you Tuesdays: Ello Govna!
6:24:00 AM Jem Lawren 0 Comments
Hi There, I am
- Fashion, traveling and blogging everything that's wonderful! I started Culture Of Venus as a means of a creative outlet. I hope that you will enjoy reading as much as I will enjoy posting.
Like us on Facebook
CULTURE OF VENUS
- ► 2016 (29)
- ► 2015 (46)
- ► 2014 (57)
- ► 2013 (52)
Hey Lovelies! On April 2, 2017 I had the pleasure to attend Just Be U Magazine launch party. The event took place at the venue cal...
Hey Luvs! I hope that you are able to enjoy this crazy incredible weather that we are having in the month of February. I am super excite...
Hey Luvs! HAPPY NEW YEAR! I hope you all are having a wonderful start to a new year. I am such an optimistic…a new year for me means...
Add blog to blog directory at OnToplist.com.