Fashion & Style: Lauren
4:15:00 PM Jem Lawren 1 Comments
Fashion & Style: Stephanie
2:51:00 PM Jem Lawren 0 Comments
Fashion & Style: Abigail
9:08:00 AM Jem Lawren 0 Comments
Mascara and Lashes: Tips to achieve a fuller and longer look
1:59:00 PM Jem Lawren 0 Comments
I'm a girl that loves to make my eyes POP when I'm wearing makeup. When it comes to my lashes... my main issue is not the thickness, but more so the length. So for me, I'm more concerned with achieving a look where my lashes appears longer. Below are a few tips on what I do to make my lashes look super thick and longer.
For fuller a longer lashes:
1. Eyelash curler- Start curling at the base of the lashes and move you way up to the ends.
2. Apply translucent powder- This will aid in making the lashes look fuller and longer
3. Use a clear primer- It separates and coats the lashes to help reduce the chances of clumping
4. Apply two coats of mascara- Mix and match your mascara. You can apply one coat of lengthening mascara and a second coat of thickening mascara.
5. Mascara on the underside-Apply mascara on the underline makes your lashes appears longer and fuller.
6. Wiggle your mascara wand- When applying mascara, you want to wiggle your wand in a zig-zag motion starting at the base. Continue this motion to the ends of your lashes.
7. Wait 6-8 seconds before blinking to prevent dot on the lower lash line.
Check out a some of my favs-
Photo Source: chiaralily via photopin cc
Happy Birthday Culture Of Venus: $25 Macys Gift Card Giveaway *CLOSED*
9:43:00 AM Jem Lawren 53 Comments
I hope you all had a wonderful Thanksgiving . I also hope that you did not eat as much as I did...what can I say, I have a weakness for my moms cooking...lol. Also, in last week events of Thanksgiving and Black Friday, I was extremely excited to also celebrate Culture Of Venus's 1 year blog anniversary!!! As promised I will be doing another giveaway in celebration of that milestone :)
TO ENTER all you have to do is:
1. You must subscribe
2. Like us on Facebook @ Culture Of Venus
3. Leave a comment below about something great that has happened this year.
For those who like Bonus Entries:
4. Follow us on Twitter @ CultureOfVenus
Contest closes December 23, 2013 at 11:59pm
The winner will be announced on December 27, 2013
Photo source: Express Monorail via photopin cc
And The Winner Is....
8:34:00 AM Jem Lawren 1 Comments
Fashion & Style: Montserrat
1:47:00 PM Jem Lawren 0 Comments
My favorite online shops are: Zara, Forever 21 and Charlotte Russe too.
I'm a low cost fan!
Circuit Training: Why Wait Until The New Year
4:17:00 PM Jem Lawren 0 Comments
- Achieve maximum results in a small amount of time
- Burn more fat than most traditional workout regimens
- Is a combination of cardio and strength training in one workout
- Targets various muscle groups instead of just focusing on one muscle at a time
- Helps by improving one’s endurance
- Alternating lunges
- Mountain climbing
- Squat jumps
- Jumping Jacks
*Photo Source: It's Holly via photopin cc*
D.I.Y: Affordable Jewelry Organizer
6:13:00 PM Jem Lawren 0 Comments
Fashion & Style: Dario
9:38:00 AM Jem Lawren 0 Comments
Home Decor Woes
11:33:00 PM Jem Lawren 0 Comments
In the past six months, a couple of my friends has either moved into a new apartment or purchased a new home. One of their main issue after settling in...is decorating.
Decorating a house or an apartment can be a hassle. Issues that can arise are:
1. Having too little space or having too much space
2. Angle of the furniture and the placement
3. Too many mismatch furniture pieces
4. The color of the room. Maybe a bit too dark
5. Budget. The finances maybe too small for your big idea.
6. An idea. Not having a single clue where to start
But not to worry! There are several websites out there that may help those who are experiencing one or all of the six problems listed above. These websites are great references tools whether you have a small or large space. My top seven go-to home and apartment decorating websites are:
2. Apartment Therapy
3. My Home Ideas
4. The Nest
5. DIY Network
6. ELLE Decor
So tell us... what's your favorite website for home decorating ideas?
Hi There, I am
- Fashion, traveling and blogging everything that's wonderful! I started Culture Of Venus as a means of a creative outlet. I hope that you will enjoy reading as much as I will enjoy posting.
Like us on Facebook
CULTURE OF VENUS
- ► 2016 (29)
- ► 2015 (46)
- ► 2014 (57)
- Culture Of Venus Birthday Giveaway Winners
- Happy Holidays!!!
- Fashion & Style: Lauren
- Fashionable Winter Wear: The Not So Ugly Sweater!
- Fashion & Style: Stephanie
- Please! Have A Seat: Six amazing chairs $100 & und...
- Fashion & Style: Abigail
- Mascara and Lashes: Tips to achieve a fuller and l...
- Happy Birthday Culture Of Venus: $25 Macys Gift Ca...
- ► November (9)
- ▼ December (9)
Hey Lovelies! On April 2, 2017 I had the pleasure to attend Just Be U Magazine launch party. The event took place at the venue cal...
This time of year is festive party season! We’re either getting together with family or attending a parting with friends. The hol...
Hey Luvs! HAPPY NEW YEAR! I hope you all are having a wonderful start to a new year. I am such an optimistic…a new year for me means...
Add blog to blog directory at OnToplist.com.