Fashion & Style: Montserrat
1:47:00 PM Jem Lawren 0 Comments
My favorite online shops are: Zara, Forever 21 and Charlotte Russe too.
I'm a low cost fan!
Circuit Training: Why Wait Until The New Year
4:17:00 PM Jem Lawren 0 Comments
- Achieve maximum results in a small amount of time
- Burn more fat than most traditional workout regimens
- Is a combination of cardio and strength training in one workout
- Targets various muscle groups instead of just focusing on one muscle at a time
- Helps by improving one’s endurance
- Alternating lunges
- Mountain climbing
- Squat jumps
- Jumping Jacks
*Photo Source: It's Holly via photopin cc*
D.I.Y: Affordable Jewelry Organizer
6:13:00 PM Jem Lawren 0 Comments
Fashion & Style: Dario
9:38:00 AM Jem Lawren 0 Comments
Home Decor Woes
11:33:00 PM Jem Lawren 0 Comments
In the past six months, a couple of my friends has either moved into a new apartment or purchased a new home. One of their main issue after settling in...is decorating.
Decorating a house or an apartment can be a hassle. Issues that can arise are:
1. Having too little space or having too much space
2. Angle of the furniture and the placement
3. Too many mismatch furniture pieces
4. The color of the room. Maybe a bit too dark
5. Budget. The finances maybe too small for your big idea.
6. An idea. Not having a single clue where to start
But not to worry! There are several websites out there that may help those who are experiencing one or all of the six problems listed above. These websites are great references tools whether you have a small or large space. My top seven go-to home and apartment decorating websites are:
2. Apartment Therapy
3. My Home Ideas
4. The Nest
5. DIY Network
6. ELLE Decor
So tell us... what's your favorite website for home decorating ideas?
Fashion & Style: Stephanie
8:38:00 AM Jem Lawren 0 Comments
Make a Statement Wednesdays: Accessorizing More With Jewelry These Winter Months
8:22:00 AM Jem Lawren 0 Comments
Fashion & Style: Rachel
9:58:00 AM Jem Lawren 0 Comments
My name is Rachel Burke and I live in Jacksonville, FL. I just graduated from Florida State University and now I'm spending my time job hunting, being bff with my parents, and wishing I was still in college. Just kidding, (kind of) my day will come!
How would you describe your sense of style?
My sense of style is all over the place. One day I will be dressed very Boho with a head scarf, maxi, and bracelets up both of my arms, and the next day I will be super prep with a button up, sweater, and riding boots. I wear what I want to that day and don't really think about consistency!
Where do you get your inspiration for each look?
My inspiration for each outfit comes from everywhere and everything! I've always had a mind where I see a shirt or a piece of jewelry and I know the exact outfit I want to wear with it. So, I think it's a collection of what I see everyday jumbled together in my mind.
What’s your ‘Go-To’ outfit for when you need to get ready in a hurry?
At this moment in time I'm really into patterned pants so my go to outfit is a pair of patterned pants with a simple top and lots of fun jewelry. I like how you can dress them up or down and they will always stand out!
What are the three favorite things in your closet?
My 3 favorite items in my closet:
1. My rainboots. I will take any spec of cloud in the sky as an opportunity for rainboots.
2. My great grandmother's vintage floral dresses. Enough said.
3. My Badgley Mischka watch. It is different than any watch I have ever seen its feminine and looks like a vintage bracelet.
What are some of your favorite shops or websites for clothes, shoes and accessories?
I like to shop wherever there is a good deal! There's nothing I love more than finding something that looks high end for a steal!
Is there a blog/webpage or Youtube channel where we can find you?
Find me @ styleundecided.blogspot.com or Instagram @styleundecided
Hi There, I am
- Fashion, traveling and blogging everything that's wonderful! I started Culture Of Venus as a means of a creative outlet. I hope that you will enjoy reading as much as I will enjoy posting.
Like us on Facebook
CULTURE OF VENUS
- ► 2016 (29)
- ► 2015 (46)
- ► 2014 (57)
- ▼ November (9)
Hey Lovelies! On April 2, 2017 I had the pleasure to attend Just Be U Magazine launch party. The event took place at the venue cal...
This time of year is festive party season! We’re either getting together with family or attending a parting with friends. The hol...
Hey Luvs! HAPPY NEW YEAR! I hope you all are having a wonderful start to a new year. I am such an optimistic…a new year for me means...
Add blog to blog directory at OnToplist.com.